Monday, November 5, 2012

How to Write to Me

Hey everyone! This is my last personal post before I head out tomorrow. Before I go, I want to make sure people are aware of the best ways to contact me.
For the first month or so, I will be at a training center in Sao Paulo. My address there is:

Elder Alexander James Burt
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission
Brazil Missionary Training Center
Rua Padre Antonio D'Angelo, 121
Casa Verde
02516-040 Sao Paulo - SP
Brazil

After that, I will have a new address. I'll have my family update my blog at that point so you know what's up, but it should be safe to send your letters/packages to the mission office:

Elder Alexander James Burt
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission
R. Sao Paulo, 1781 10 Andar
Ed. 17 de Maio, Sala 1001, Lourdes
30170-132 Belo Horizonte - MG
BRAZIL

No comments:

Post a Comment